Thursday, January 9, 2014

Graduation Card in a Box


I am soooooo addicted to this project! It looks so good when completed that I impress myself! I do find that I still have the same problem as when I arranged flowers, I want to continue tweaking the pieces. I used to walk into my shop and see the arrangements and think how nice they looked, but by mid day I would be thinking of how I could improve them. It was hard to JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!

I do find that if I put something on a piece of window sheet, I like to enforce the glue dot with a strip of tape on the bottom holding it to the box, maybe even rough the spot for the glue dots up a little with some sanding.

I placed the tutorial information on the previous post. One thing I would also change if using my dimensions is the center pieces. I would cut the tabs down to 3/4" instead of the 1".

I really hope you will give this a try. I think you will enjoy it!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment